The Championship Start System delivers rugged durability and long lasting performance. This high-powered, easy-to-set-up system is an excellent choice for larger aquatic facilities. The Championship Start System allows you to design a customized solution for your pool. It can drive speakers mounted under the starting blocks. And it is the only Start System that will drive the Relay Judging Platform speedlights and deckside start indicators, which are synchronized with the start horn and strobe. Each Championship Start System includes a wired or wireless microphone (depending on your model).
Wired Microphone Unit Includes: Championship Start System, 10-watt/8-ohm black auxiliary speaker, and microphone with 25-foot cable.
The Championship Start System can drive up to 12 lane speakers. Additional accessories are available to customize your unit.
- Three separate microphone inputs; two wired and an optional wireless microphone
- Independent volume control for each microphone input
- Microphone volume is independent of start tone volume
- Flashes with start signal tone
- Additional strobe lights for other locations available
- Use in a fixed location with 110/240 volt power or as a portable system with battery power
- Includes wall connector for 110/240 VAC
- Has two safe, reliable internal gel-cell batteries
- LED low battery indicator provides an early alert that the battery level is getting low
All Sales of this Item Are Final
No refunds or returns of this item are allowed.
Do not attempt to return this item without emailing or calling us.
If the item has not been customized and you need to exchange for size, you have 14 days to contact us.
A size exchange is only permitted if the size is available and only if the returned item is in new and unused condition with all tags attached and packaging in new condition. We request you send us a photo of the item with the tags and packaging when requesting the RMA.